----why we are facing these type of problems in Google----

best analysis and interesting logic's on social and political issues -----------------my Adsense account was disapproved due to that my blog site is not fit for Adsense by the webmaster central where I have requested about my site may be hacked and want help from the webmaster central.but in spite of helping me they have disapproved my blog which was approved by Adsense. we think that why we are earning anything from Adsense as our blogs may be utilised by others and no one is ready to devote time to punish them. so we request Google authorities to go deep such type of matters may be right or may be wrong and identified the persons who have been spoiling the hard work of others and give great financial losses and to lose them confidence for blogging. when the persons will be punished it will become exemplary for others.but there must be an inquiry to give a lesson otherwise every expert make his right to take benefits from others talent and hard work.to stop these things everyone has to devote time and no one should be left unpunished. hello travler--my Adsense account has been disapproved then why my blog has 189 internal links detail as and 8 clicks from 14/4/18 to 7 may 18 otherwise no click in 5 years it gives us that we are misguided when we approach for any help and try to give us any type of harm when we point out anything. in my webmaster central for verification of my site one other person was verified my blog.who is that who has written as name.google com. maybe something but now I cannot reach that site. as you are expert you should verify the things and see if any other person is using my blog for their benefits. if it may be then the appropriate action should be taken on that person not to whom who has pointed out the things.it is wrong way may be to cover up. society cannot go in the right way. if time is needed, devote time go deep and get the reasonable solution if something wrong may be happening.. I appeal for justice. why I cannot save me reply. if I am right hello sir-represent my case at the appropriate level and return the earnings from my blog to me and action should be taken against who has diverted my blog for their benefits. thanks, Total links 189 Who links the most blogspot.com 128 Blogspot.in 57 google.com 3 blogger.com 1 More »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

--regarding land ecquirement bill---

---How To Remove Hackers From Internet,We Have To Devote Time---Our Ana

-----elections in 2 states and minorities voting------